- Natural product;
- Does not contain GMO;
- It does not cause a sharp increase in glucose levels in the human blood, as the glycemic index of fructose-19 units;
- Enhances the taste and aroma of fruits and berries;
- Has a tonic effect;
- 2 times sweeter than sugar, i.e. you can replace 4 tablespoons of sugar 2-3 tablespoons of fructose, thus lowering the calorie content of food and drinks;
- The greatest sweetness of fructose is manifested in slightly acidic cold dishes and drinks;
- It can be used in the preparation of baby food.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C and relative humidity not exceeding 75%.
Recommended portion (per day):
35-45 grams of about 5-6 teaspoons.
Nutritional value per 100g, % share of average daily requirement