Fructose Novasweet® 250g
Fructose powder - natural fruit sugar. It is used in home cooking, in beverages, dairy products, when preserving vegetables and fruits, for the preparation of pastries, jams, fruit salads, ice cream and desserts.
Made by the largest European producer of fructose - the company Galam (Israel). The product meets the high European quality and safety standards and is certified according to ISO, BRC, GMP, etc.
According to research, eating foods with a low glycemic index reduces the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease and atherosclerosis, improves skin condition, and controls body weight.
- Natural product;
- Does not contain GMO;
- It does not cause a sharp increase in glucose levels in the human blood, as the glycemic index of fructose-19 units;
- Enhances the taste and aroma of fruits and berries;
- Has a tonic effect;
- 2 times sweeter than sugar, i.e. you can replace 4 tablespoons of sugar 2-3 tablespoons of fructose, thus lowering the calorie content of food and drinks;
- The greatest sweetness of fructose is manifested in slightly acidic cold dishes and drinks;
- It can be used in the preparation of baby food.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C and relative humidity not exceeding 75%.
Recommended portion (per day):
35-45 grams of about 5-6 teaspoons.
Nutritional value per 100g, % share of average daily requirement