Pea protein isolate "Pisane®" C9 Bionova®
Sports Supplement pea protein is a natural plant-based high-purity protein (isolate) obtained from the seeds of yellow peas of traditional varieties grown in the European Union. Due to its high nutritional value, excellent digestibility (98%) and the absence of contraindications, protein is used in the preparation of sports, dietary, vegetarian and gluten-free meals, as well as for the enrichment of products.
The product has successfully passed the examination at the Institute of nutrition RAMS, recognized as safe and recommended for use in the food industry (SSC 2200:2010 / ISO 2200:2005 and PAS220:2008. Certificates of Kosher and Halal).
- The ideal composition of amino acids (AAS = 0.96);
- High levels of the amino acid lysine;
- 98 % digestibility in the body;
- Well cleaned, has no pronounced taste or smell;
- Purified from antinutritional factors of legumes causing gases;
- Does not contain isoflavones, which makes it suitable for male athletes;
- Goes well with animals or milk proteins (50/50);
- Does not contain GMO, gluten, soy, lactose, cholesterol, allergens;
- Peas, unlike soy, milk and wheat, are not included in the list of components, the use of which can cause allergic reactions or is contraindicated in certain types of diseases (TR CU 022/2011);
Pea protein isolate.
Store in a cool dry place in sealed original packaging away from light and heat sources.
Nutritional value per 100g, % share of average daily requirement
371 kcal (1570 kJ)
Отзывы покупателей на товар: Изолят горохового белка Bionova® 500г
В сочетание с овсяным протеином вообще крутышка!