- Does not contain caffeine, does not increase blood pressure;
- Contains inulin - a vegetable fibre (1 serving 32% inulin DV), which:
- improves intestinal microflora;
- stimulates growth and activity of beneficial bifidobacteria;
- improves absorption of calcium by the body;
- Contains vitamins & minerals;
- It is allowed to use in food of children of school age;
- Does not contain GMO;
Ground roasted chicory.
Store at a temperature not more than 25C° and relative humidity not more than 75%. Open the package store tightly closed, in a dry place. It is recommended to use fully within a month, as the product absorbs moisture.
Chicory roasted ground CHIKOROFF® Oriental: 2 teaspoons pour 200-250 ml of hot water in the Turk, bring to a boil, remove from heat, let stand for 2-3 minutes, pour into a Cup. Chicory roasted ground chikoroff espresso: pour 1-2 teaspoons of the product in the brewing strainer, put in a Cup with boiling water, let it brew for 3-5 minutes. Fried ground chicory CHIKOROFF® in French (with coffee in the coffee machine or coffee machine): to improve the taste and aroma of coffee, add 1-2 teaspoons of chicory on top of ground coffee without stirring, then cook the coffee according to the instructions. To taste, you can add milk or cream, sugar or sweetener. Chicory roasted ground CHIKOROFF® can be used for cooking desserts, baking cakes, pies, cookies (add to taste in the dough, pre-brewed in hot water), meat and fish sauces and seasonings
Nutritional value per 1 serving (10 g), % share of average daily requirement